Real Time Service Center Specialist
TX - Killeen
• Handle customer service issues via direct interface with the customer when appropriate in order to expedite solutions. Solicit higher level approval for all situations exceeding experience/training, department scope or assigned level of authority.
• Responsible for researching and preparing the proper response to customer complaints and inquiries by interacting with team members, employees and managers in the branches/ lending and support departments as needed to complete assigned tasks
• Responsible for resolving operational and/or technical issues in accordance with established operating policies and procedures.
• Solicit input from team when making critical decisions related to operational improvement opportunities, changes in workflow, etc.
• Involved with all customer points of contact including, but not limited to Banking Centers, IVR, Call Center, Internet, Lending, and Support Operations.
• Facilitate customer engagement strategy to build customer loyalty
• Focus on meeting critical deadlines, identifying operational efficiencies, and developing team members
• Knowledgeable of all FCBI systems and procedures
• Establish and maintain solid working relationships with all levels, departments, and locations within FCBI
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to remain in a sitting stationary position for extended periods of time
• Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery
• May be required, on occasion, to lift no more than 25 pounds
EOE Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
• Associates Degree or higher preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service and phone etiquette skills
• Experience and/or ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
• Demonstrate good judgment/ problem solving skills when making decisions
• Ability to meet deadlines, maintain information confidentiality and perform well when dealing with difficult individuals or situations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
• Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy
• Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment